In-Person training programme in Accra, Ghana.
This 3-day certification equips Anti-money laundering reporting officers (ALMROs) and Heads of Compliance in Ghana with the practical skills and knowledge on how criminals can use their organisations to launder money and the responsibility of an AMLRO when criminal offences are committed, best practices to prevent it from happening and Ghana’s relevant laws and regulations.
There is now a requirement by Ghana’s Banking Regulator “Bank of Ghana” for all AMLROs and heads of compliance in Ghana to obtain an Anti-money laundering certification.
ALMROs and Heads of Compliance working within regulated industry sectors are responsible for following procedures to prevent and report knowledge of suspicion of money laundering.
As a participant you will be able to:
- Recognise how and why criminal proceeds are laundered
- Understand the requirements of the FATF standards and 40 Recommendations
- Understand what Ghana’s Anti Money Laundering Regulations are
- Recognise the importance of conducting a money-laundering risk assessment
- Understand how to write anti-money laundering policies, procedures and controls
- Successfully execute your role as a money laundering reporting officer or head of compliance
- Report Suspicious Activity appropriately and in accordance with the law
- Obtain an AML/CFT certification for AMLROs and Heads of Compliance
The course is designed for all Heads of compliance and AMLRO’s in the financial sector and other regulated sectors that are now required by the Bank of Ghana to obtain an AML certification.
Participants of this training typically include:
- Anti -Money Laundering Reporting Officers and their Deputies
- Heads of Risk
- Heads of Compliance
- Auditors and Accountants
- Insurance Managers
- It is designed and written by experienced EBII Group AML professionals.
- Sector specific case studies that provide realistic scenarios, promote the assimilation of new information and application of critical thinking
- Role-play in a safe environment to build confidence in new behaviours, develop creative problem-solving and share relevant experience
- Successful participants achieving assessment scores exceeding 80% will receive EBII Group certification.
- All participants will receive certificates of attendance.
Format, Delivery and Assessment
This certification training is being delivered live, in-person in Accra, Ghana. Enrolment onto this training workshop with full payment of fees will include:
- 3 Days of In-person training
- Breakfast, snacks and full lunch will be included
- Assessed by way of a 60 minute online test comprising 30 multiple-choice questions on the last day of the training workshop.
- Results are available on the day and certifications are issued within seven days.
£900.00 per person