Underpinning any investment decision should be a clear understanding of the risks of the investment proposition being considered. Due diligence is required for an investor to succeed in Africa’s dynamic economies, and it is also key to unlocking both the region’s potential and its opportunities. The Invest in Africa Forum will help global market participants accurately rate the risks in Africa and make it easier to access its markets. We help institutions through the following:
Helping individuals and organisations to improve their leadership practices, increase resilience and effectiveness and align commercial imperatives with positive societal outcomes.
EBII Compliance provides a comprehensive and integrated suite of offerings focused on Anti-Money Laundering compliance and the risks associated with financial crimes and fraud. Our expert services and advice provide institutions with the following:
Know Your Customer
Bespoke Compliance Training
Bribery, Corruption, and Fraud Prevention
Our Engagements Typically Involve:
Programme Design, Review and Enhancement
- We develop programmes from the ground up and provide in-depth assessments of existing programmes against industry best practices, regulatory requirements and operational objectives.
Outsourced Compliance Service
- We fully manage existing compliance functions including AML and KYC services, to drive high-quality operations and efficiency.
Remediation Programme Implementation
- We develop and execute implementation plans in response to regulatory criticisms, audit findings and reviews by third parties, for both specific functions and broader programmes.
- Our training solutions have been specifically designed to ensure that financial crime risk professionals, investors, the public sector and other relevant entities acquire the knowledge necessary to effectively and efficiently manage and prevent money laundering, tax evasion and financial crime risks, both within their organisations and within the scope of their investments. Training covers the following:
- Corporate Governance
- Financial Crime Compliance
- Regulatory Compliance
- Risk Management
- Applicable Compliance Requirements
- Investment Guidelines for Investors Looking into Africa
- Trade Surveillance
- Third Party Risks
- Regulatory Compliance.
Why you need EBII Group’s Expertise:
- World Class Experience
- Proven and successful track record with top financial/banking institutions and extensive solutions that deliver
- Bespoke Services
- We approach each project with a fresh lens with the bigger picture at front of mind.