EBII Group is looking for someone with proven new business and account management experience bringing energy, commercial awareness and relationship development skills. The ideal candidate must be used to selling or providing any combination of financial crime or regulatory compliance professional services and training service. You will be able to shape campaigns and collaterals to penetrate target markets and clients. In this role, you will generate new business and manage existing relationships. You will generate new clients and grow “high growth potential” clients through a consultative, B2B sales process.
The successful candidate will help the EBII Group to manage existing clients and generate new business for the following service offering: Oxford/EBII PRoGRES Executive Education Programme; Africa Compliance Hub; EBII Compliance Advisory Services and the EBII Africa Investment Risk and Compliance Summit.
The key tasks will include the following:
- Conversion of new business and renewal contracts from existing clients.
- Ensure an initial service engagement is successful so that growth strategies can be deployed.
- Strong ability to articulate new concepts and technologies in a manner that is understandable.
- Development of crucial account-level and sector-level marketing campaigns.
- Ownership of initial prospect/client engagement.
- Ability to identify risks and objections early and build mitigation of these into the sale.
- Preparation of presentation and tender response documentation.
- Successfully able to negotiate contracts.
- Maintain and update the CRM as and when required.
- Ideally, degree educated with 8+ years of experience in consultative B2B sales.
- Successful track record in selling and growing professional services and training services to C-suite in the corporate market.
- Broad commercial awareness and experience.
- Ability to lead the development of sector/client-specific campaigns.
- Demonstrable background of opening new opportunities through several channels.
- Proven use of sales methodology and sales process, including CRM (ideally Salesforce or HubSpot)
- Apart from professional sales skill, you will need to demonstrate a passion and enthusiasm for success, excellent communication skills, strong commercial awareness, time management, presentation skills and organisational skills.
- Knowledge and passion of the African continent.
- The ideal candidate should be a self-starter and aggressive achiever who is able to work under pressure and meet targets.
- Solid office organisational and management skills.
- Able to successfully work to targets and deadlines.
- Delivery performance will be well rewarded!
Business Development, Account Manager, New Business, Software Sales, Professional Services, Field Sales, Sales Executive, Consultant, Account Executive.